Notice is given that Plenty Gorge MTB Club will be holding its Annual General Meeting
Date: Tuesday, September 4th 2018
Time: Doors open at 6:45 for a 7:00pm start. Finish approx 8:30pm
All members are invited to attend, nominate for committee positions or just have your say on the future direction of the club and riding in the gorge.
We have included a proxy nomination form, so if you are unable to attend and you wish to, you may nominate another member to cast a vote on your behalf. This may be for both committee positions and general resolutions if any are raised.
The Business of the AGM will include:
- Plenty Gorge Park Master Plan
- Prospective Club Events
- Confirmation of the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- To receive reports as to the general activities of the Club, including trail submission
- To receive the Report and Financial Statements for the year ended June 30, 2018
- Election of the Committee
- General Business
Please let us know by Sunday 02/09/2018 if you have any other agenda items you would like to see raised.
If you received this in error, please disregard.
If you know a club member who has not received this notification please let us know so we can adjust our records.
If you will not be able to attend a proxy voting form can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EfY_LYzcewJBnJ_vebb1a0n-Xokw0vNd