Sunday Spin – Cancelled

We decided to go ahead this morning when we could see a big gap on the radar and the rain was minimal.

Unfortunately hat all changed once at the park. The heavens opened up, hail came down and the thunder started. A decision to call the ride off was made after 15 minutes without a break in the weather. The ground was fully saturated so even if the sun came out it wouldnt be an enjoyable ride.

Here’s hoping the trails dry up quick, we know it won’t be dusty for a long while!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s