We had another committee meeting on the 15th of September. We discussed a few topics including:
- News regarding the MTBA and IMBA merger and how it will affect us.
- The recent acquisition of land by Parks VIC near the yellow gum picnic area.
- A treasurers report including member numbers and refunds due to a pricing error.
- Progress on the trails, both about assessment and regarding a possible IMBA tail building workshop.
- The upcoming Jersey run, due mid-November.
- Committee responsibilities, particularly regarding emails.
- Promotion of the club, especially in the local bike shops and our web-presence.
- The appearance of new trails on the Southern edge of the park, next to the houses on Booyan Cres and an official statement on our position regarding these trails.
- Car access to the park and upcoming club rides.
- Our next meeting date, looking to be an open meeting once we have more substantial news regarding the trails and jerseys.
For the full minutes read here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0….